Parenting by Connection Workshops
Join us for weekly workshops to learn skills to overcome difficult situations with your children and heal hurt. While attending the workshop, we have a Kid's Playgroup for children ages 0 to 5. See here for the latest schedule.
You're a parent
- You lose your cool – you yell and say things you didn’t mean to say
- You feel worried, stressed and unsure as to how to handle your child's challenging behaviors – whining, tantrums, and aggression
- You’re doing the best you can, but some days are tough
Through this workshop, you'll discover
- The key to handling tears, tantrums, and defiance so that your child gets back to cooperative behavior fast
- Playful strategies to resolve your child's bedtime blues, homework battles, sibling strife, and other challenging moments
- Practical and powerful ways to keep your cool, build confidence as a parent, and be less reactive when things get heated
About the Facilitator
Julie Johnson is an educator with nearly 20 years of experience working with children of all ages, and five years of experience helping parents connect with their children during difficult times. More at parentchildconnection.com.
While you attend the workshop, your child (ages 0-5) can play in a safe play area with books and toys, supervised by our trained early childhood specialist.